Thursday 6 September 2012

Studded Ballerina Flats

I love the new style ballerina flats that are in fashion this year, especially the studded ones! These two pairs were purchased at the weekend from Primark.

I had looked in Aldo and seen some beautiful flats in there in the same style, but they were around £50 so I wanted to look elsewhere first! I'm so glad I did as the black studded flats pictured, were only £8 from Primark and the red flats were also from Primark for either £8 or £12. I can't remember which as I have managed to lose the receipt - as usual (let's hope I don't need to return anything)!







2 comments:

  1. I love these two flats especially the black ones they are adorable.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I couldn't believe how cheap they were as well!

      Delete